One-third of all online activity is now spent watching some form of video, with the typical internet user exposed to an average of 32.2 videos in a month. These numbers will only increase as the old barriers of online video consumption continue to break down. What does this mean for how we communicate? How we tell stories? How we engage prospective students or employees with story-driven content? We’ll cover key trends regarding video consumption and what to expect in coming years. Based on those trends, we’ll look to changes in technology, including the growth of channels and devices, to understand the lay of the land and how we can take advantage of one of the most consumed and engaging tools for storytelling.
What You'll Learn:
- How, where, and when video content is consumed online
- What users look for in engaging videos
- How online video content can affect conversions
- What kind of video content is successful
- How advances in technology are opening the door for new ways to use video online
- How to be inspired by others that are leveraging video in new creative ways